Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I hope he'll be this excited in 10 years!

We go for a walk around the neighboorhood as often as possible when it's not too hot out. Well Caden has been bringing his mower with him, and then puts it in the back of the stroller when he gets tired. Everytime he hits a rock, or gets stuck in a rut between the concrete and driveway, the mower in Caden's world stalls out (like daddys) so he has to pull the "cord" and "prime" it too get it started again. He had me laughing so much last night, I am so glad I had my cell phone on me to get a picture of it!

No comments:

"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"