Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Monday, May 31, 2010

Spa Day!

This Past Saturday a couple of Friends and I went to MY first ever real spa day. We had TONS of fun! Mike and the boys headed to Olean for a cookout for a few hours, Courtney was with meema and I headed to heaven. We first had a WONDERFUL pedicure. All 3 of us got to sit together, which was even better! After that (which was close to an hour!) Melissa headed over for her Eye Peel and Manicure and Pam & I headed to our facials! Again, a first ever for me! It was heavenly... So relaxing. I wish I could have fallen asleep. I didn't but it was still SO peaceful and I felt Wonderful afterwards. 

By the time we dropped of Melissa, had lunch, I ran to target for some things and came home, Mom and Courtney were home and less then a hour later Mike and the boys were home. Everyone had a great time, and I can't wait to go back and get a full body wrap!
Melissa & I
Pam

The Girls, relaxing getting our pedi's!
These WONDERFUL booties were put on after the "foot Mask" then bagged, then these awesome warm babies! LOVED them!
Before 

After! All Purty! 
Melissa getting ready for her Eye peel and Manicure.
The end finished product! My toes have NEVER looked SO wonderful!

No comments:

"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"