Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Friday, August 13, 2010

Denver Pictures. Just a couple for now.

Red Rocks, Morrison, Colorado 
 
Sky Line from Top of Red Rocks 
 
Mike & I at Red Rocks. Yes, I felt as large as I look in this picture. Blah! thankfully I am no longer 267! that would have been BAD 
 
More Red Rocks. the sky was just always so perfect! 
 
Hubby & I again 
 
At the Coors Brewery. yes, I drank more then I typically do this trip. LOL 
 
The M in this mountain is for the Mining School in Golden, Co 
 
Hubby & I at the welcome party (brides family home) 
 
Bride & groom (Mark & Kelle) welcome party dance 
 
Yep, I still managed to drink water, Kelle & Mark water even! Loved it! 
 
Mile High Stadium ~ Downtown Denver 
 
Downtown Denver, CO 
 
View From the Denver Pavilions at the 16th St. Mall, in front of the Coyote Ugly bar! 
 
Denver State Capital 
 
One Mile above sea Level!! Super cool!! 
 

No comments:

"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"