Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Chorus Line


Kym & Meema are going to see "A Chorus Line" On stage tonight at Shea's. I am super excited to see this. As a child this was one of my all time favorite things to watch on TV! Many years ago, we were able to go and see on stage at UB Center for the Arts, then a couple months ago I noticed that it was going to be traveling to Buffalo at Shea's! I am very excited to be going tonight. I love to see plays, all kinds. High School ones especially are some of my favorite! So I'll meet mom tonight for dinner at Jack Astor's *yummy* then head downtown to Shea's. It will be a late night, and the kids (and Mike) will be well off to dream land before I get home, so that's a bummer, but I am thrilled none the less to see the play!!

No comments:

"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"