Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Saturday, August 22, 2009

**FINALLY** Birthday Pictures!

Ok, Ok, so I've been ALOT bit behind on updating and getting pictures up here. I just can't find the time to get everything done lately. But I guess better late then never right??? Enjoy!


Getting ready to eat Cake - It was almost 9pm when we got to do this!
The Blue Monkey he wanted!
Loving his monkey
A New Geo Trax!!


We were singing Happy Birthday, Notice the phone in the background? We had his God mommy Kasey on Speaker phone singing to him too!
With his BIG Balloon!
The Cake after Colin dropped it and I got it back in the box
After Colin dropped the cake, he was SO excited to show Caden, he grabbed the box off the counter and ran, The cake ended up on the floor and colin brought and empty box back to me. *sigh*
I was SO glad though that I got pictures before that happened! LOL

No comments:

"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"