Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Saturday, August 29, 2009

Moon Dance

Last week Mike and I had an evening without kids on the Moon Dance Catamaran Sail boat - That leaves from the Waterfront in Down Town Buffalo. We went with My Dad & Cheryl, Aunt Karen and Sue. It included food & Drinks and a 2 hour sail. Although it was one of the more chilly days, it was a beautiful night. We got to see an amazing sunset and super pretty orange moon! The breeze was nice and warm and it was so relaxing. We had a great time!

Buffalo Sky line, I was pretty bummed it turned out so dark though

Cheryl, Sue, Aunt Karen & I

Sunset


Dad and Aunt Karen in deep conversation

Yummy Chicken wing sause!

Mike & I

Cheryl in the Sunset

The whole Gang

Mike and I

No comments:

"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"