Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Friday, February 26, 2010

What do you do at work on a Friday???

We play with Chinese candy dishes and buses! This here little man is our candy bowl. He sits on Sherry's desk and he has a very long feather sticking out of his head. I LOVE this feather. Every time I go to Sherry's office I rub this feather, it's very calming for me :-) - So today, we needed candy. BTW - when you open the head to get the candy out, you get the little man telling you ~ "one candy better then two, if your pants getting too tight on you" and other silly phrases. It cracks us up. So for our 3:00 chocolate rush today, sherry put little man on a bus tied a couple of strings together and walked him to our cubes! Gotta love Friday's at the end of the day and whole bunch of girls with a sense of humor. THIS is the reason why I work where and I do and STAY!

Caught with my hand in the candy jar!

Our little friend! Like his feather??

Better view

Delivery time!! This sherry pulling him to the cubes.
I should add too, that these are not the best pictures ever, they were all taken with our cell phones, we obviously need to start leaving a camera at work!

No comments:

"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"