Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Monday, February 15, 2010

Why Bother with Insurance

I just had to look online to see why Colin's pre-surgery phsical wasn't covered and I shouldn't have. Now I think I want to throw up. Our out of pocket cost for Col's surgery is $1494.00. A whole $12.67 was covered for his anesthesia! Why bother with the insurnace?? His pre-surgery appt wasn't covered becuase he is only allowed 1 pysical per year, surgery or no surgery. Ugh. I wish I didn't even look at that. I was much better off before hand. That $1494.00 is billed to like 4 different people too. Thankfully $1,200 of the surgery WAS covered, or it would be much much worse. Oh well. It is what it is. They'll get $20/month for the rest of my life. *sigh*

No comments:

"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"