Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Colin ~ 1 eval down

4 more and a meeting to go.

Yesterday evening we had the special ed teacher come over for her part of Colin's transition eval. He did really well, believe it or not, even avoided a meltdown at one point?! Col - why do you not do this for mommy and daddy?? Anyway, he came out with only a mild delay, which we pretty much already knew, since he only gets the Spec ed. services only 2 x's a month currently. His need for this service is only because his sensory delays delay him in certain area of learning. So Park 1 is over. Tomorrow We have the psychological eval at 8:30 and the Physical Therapy one at 9:30. And yes, I still have to come to work after that too. Busy days.

I think I am going to skip running tonight. This time change is really starting to affect us all. Mike and I have been up until almost midnight for 3 nights in a row, and we are BOTH sleeping thorough all of the morning alarms and not waking up until almost 6:45! WAY to late for both of us! So I was planning on yoga at 9 tonight, but since we have to go play musical cars with my dad's car and my van late tonight, I think I am going to stay home after and hit the bed hopefully by 10:30!

Can I do it???????

No comments:

"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"