Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Saturday, March 13, 2010

Long Lost Updates - Kyoto

I am way behind in blogging. I finally uploaded my pictures and saw how far behind I actually am. So a few weeks ago, my friend Shevonne and I went to a new Hibachi restaurant. Her son is also special needs, so we make it a point to do a girls dinner night once a month. We wanted something new and fun this time, so we tried the hibachi. We had so much fun!! The food was delicious and it was really neat to be able to watch them cook it right in front of you. I sure wish I could make my food taste that good. It was a great time and I am looking forward to our next girls night this month!

Our Chef
Heating up the grill
The Rice and Lomein, Noitce he is bounching an egg on the spatula.
Mix the LoMein
Volcano out of onions
Yummy veggies and meats

So yes, we HAD to try the fried Ice cream. It was OK, not as good as I was dreaming though!
Shev & I, it's a horrid picture, but the best we were able to get



No comments:

"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"