Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Friday, October 15, 2010

Christmas Already???

Is anyone else already starting to think about Christmas? Unfortunatley, I know I already am. Picking up small things here or there, just so we're ready and not too far behind when December rolls around! So depressing isn't it??  So I've starting compiling lists for the kids on the right side of the blog. The kids honestly do not need ANY toys, they have entirly too many if you ask me. So the toys on the list might be far and few between. And of course, we do have to save some things for Santa as well. Courtney is at the age, that she has NO idea what she wants, and it's even harder for us, because there is nothing she really needs either. Gift Cards are the best option for her, so she can pick out her own clothes. Most of the time, if you get her clothes, chances are she'll never wear them. Just a head's up. PJ's for all 3 kids are always good ideas, as well as socks. Courtney loves neat, fuzzy socks too, so that's another idea. As I think of things, I'll add to it, so make sure you check the list before you buy anything. And of course, please let me know if you did buy anything off the list as well, so I can take it off.

Hope everyone has a great Fall!

No comments:

"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"