Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Monday, December 17, 2012

Clyde Night 13

Clyde WAS sick!! He appared moved this morning, with his bed (it even had his name on the side wall!) A blanket, cough drop and even a little bucket next to him, in case he had to throw up of course. Poor Clyde.

In deed, his magic was low. He wrote us a note with the following message on it: 

Courtney, Caden & Coiln
My magic has been very weak. When I see you not listening or helping Mom & Dad, it's hard for me to bring back good reports. I really missed going to the North pole yesterday to see Santa  I am feeling a little better now, and will take time to rest up so I can continue to fly. Continue to be good, Helpful & Caring
Love, Clyde

We hope Clyde recovers soon.

No comments:

"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"