Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Wednesday, December 19, 2012

More Long lost things

Colin's 5th Birthday!! Where does the time go??  I love pinterest. 
How cool is this Balloon banner??? Lets not talk about how much work it was though.

Colin of course requested a cookie cake! We had to have 2 though, for the pickier family members.

Beautiful Colin

I made the sign under the balloons too.



He is beyond photogenic. 

Colin's first person! I was BLOWN away by the detail in this! 

We got a new kitty after Momma passed away from Cancer. This is Seamus

This is actually LAST years Indoor track team. 

Camping with Girl scouts over the summer.
Hannah , Liz, Courtney and Amanda

My dad got us season passes to darien lake this summer,r which was awesome. It was great to just get up and go and only spend 2 hours there. The first day we went? Courtney wore 2 different shoes!
Best day ever. I'll have this picture my entire life 

No comments:

"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"