Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I HAVE ME BACK!!

Colin is offically DONE nursing! It has been 84 hours and I am SO done with that part of my life now. 19 months and 3 days is our final count. Way beyond my wildest dreams! I am proud of me for sticking it out so long. Some may thinks it gross to have to continued on so long, but to me, it's an accomplishment that I very proud of! Colin and I have a specail bond, that will never be forgetten becuase of that. Last night was not pretty when I refused him to nurse, the tantrum lasted a good hour at least. But I held strong and we waited it out, and survived just fine. I am sure tonight is going to be much of the same, but I am prepared and will manage again. We just have to cuddle and give lots of extra love sitting on the couch for a couple days.

2 comments:

Burnhams said...

YAY! Good for you for going so long!

The Beyer Family said...

Dont speak to Soon Woman

"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"