Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I must be getting old

I am EXHAUSTED! I've sick for about the past 4 weeks. I have no idea what it is I have, neither does the doctor really. Just a horrible head/chest cold I guess. All of us in the house have it, and keep passing it in our little circle. So that started the whole exhaustion thing. Mike, Court & the boys are the same way. The other night I went to the Gym with my girlfriend at 9:00pm, then we hit the hot tub up for some nice mommy relaxation time until 10:30- needless to say, It was 11:00 when I got home, and almost midnight when I went to sleep (on a work night no less!) Then last night, we went to the Wizard of Oz.. which was good... but LONG! We didn't get out of there until 10:30- and home until just before 11 yet again. SO again, it was about 11:30 when I got to sleep (on another work nigth!) Not to mention the fact that Caden gets up at least 4 or 5 times a night and that sure is wearning me down as well. I guess I am getting old becuase all of these late days (a whole 2) is kicking my butt! So much so that I am taking a 1/2 day today and going home to sleep it off while Colin naps. I have this one measly 1/2 day left that I need to use by March 31st, so what better time then now, when I can't keep my eyes open?? We have parent group tonight, so my goal is to go home, sleep for a couple hours and be nice and refreshed for group tonight!

1 comment:

Peg said...

Nah, you are the mother of young children. The changing season and weather make it worse. The germs most likely are coming from Caden's school. Little ones are experts at catching and sharing germs. Hand washing has become a priority here. Finally got rid of the GI crap. Still got colds, but will take that any day over the former. I understand with Caden. Mine are not sleeping again too. Just a part of life here unfortunately. As for the late nights, spending time with family and friends is important. So is sleep. Only you can make that choice. Take care :-)

"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"