Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Friday, March 20, 2009

Twilight CrAzY?


Part of Courtney's birthday present this year in additon to "The Wizard of Oz" on stage and dinner on Tuesday, is the Twilight DVD which will be released tonight at Midnight. Courtney has ever so slyly convinced me to take to the Twilight Pre-release party tongiht at Borders Bookstore from 10-12, and THEN to wait in line at midnight to "hopefully" get our copy of the movie. Am I NUTS? yep, I am. I stress the word hopefully since, when I called to preorder, the preorder were all ready used up, So I had to run out on my lunch, to get a wristband and wait in line by number and if there were copies left, we might get one!! I sure hope we do, if not I feel quite defeated, not to mention exhausted for NO apparent reason. I do after all have to be up with 2 little boys at 6:30 am! The things we do for our children.

Tomorrow night is my dad's retirement party as well. I think I see a nap with the boys in my future tomorrow.....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a great mom!! Did you get the DVD?

The Beyer Family said...

We sure did!

Peg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Peg said...

I hope you enjoyed this time with your daughter. The DVD is a bonus. Happy Birthday Courtney.

Rewritten because I thought of better wording.

The Beyer Family said...

Your Crazy Love you husband.

The Beyer Family said...

Typo I meant your not you husband.

"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"