Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Sunday, March 22, 2009

Twillight Release

Here are the pictures from the Midnight DVD release of Twilight. I was glad that my neighbor Margie and her daughter Emily were with us as well, so the moms weren't too bored! The time really dragged along until about 11:20 then it started to pick up a bit. Before that though time seemed to be standing still! I was looking at my cell phone every 10 minutes. About 11:45 they lined up all the green wristbands (the pre orders) and at midnight they began to call the Pink bracelets in groups of 25. We were lucky enough to be in the 2nd group called and we cashed out just before 12:30am. So I was home by 1:00am. Courtney went home with Emily and they watched the movie until 3:00am, then headed to bed. It was an experience though and I am glad we did it. Margie and I were lucky enough to find to nice chairs back by the kids section, so we took up post there and that is where we stayed until it was time line up! They did have alot of fun things for the kids though, they had a Trivia game and a tough scavenger hunt as well!

Arriving there about 9:30pm
My Wrist band. They started calling numbers at 03500, so we weren't too far off at all!
Courtney, Emily & Margie
Courtney & Emily reading
12:30 am DVD's in hand!

No comments:

"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"