Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Saturday, October 24, 2009

Happy 6th Wedding Anniversary

Tomorrow will be our 6 year Anniversary. We are going out to celebrate tonight with friends to a simple dinner and then to the Haunted Catacombs. I LOVE that we got married at this time of year. It's so pretty. Perfect cool weather. I remember it POURED on our wedding day. (things don't change 6 years later either, it's been raining for 3 days!) The ceiling leaked in our reception hall. All over me and a few tables. Mike and I sat about 5 feet apart with a bucket between us! :-) I wouldn't change the day for anything, it was perfect, 10 months of planning later and I didn't regret any decisions. I do wish Jen was still with us to celebrate this day, but I know she is watching from above smiling down on us. To celebrate - A couple pictures:

To be this skinny again! One can dream....
At the end of the night. Off to Puerto Rico and the Southern Caribbean - still one of our BEST Vacations yet!
My Girls ~ Joy, Jen, Wendy, Cheryl & I
The Whole wedding party~ Shawn, Mark, Mike, Chris, Mike, Kym, Cheryl, Joy, Courtney, Wendy and Jen
Our Family before boys!

No comments:

"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"