Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Sunday, October 18, 2009

I love you!

Caden is now saying I love you with out being prompted to do so & it's clear!

This is amazing for him. He was just standing next to me earlier and said Mom, Mom, Mom I said yes Caden? He said " Love You"! And I was able to understand it as clear as can be. We've been working on getting him to say Love you for a long time. In the past we always say Love you and he responds with "uh huh". I knew he "got it" and understood us, but he was unable to respond with the words. Now he said it with out following our lead! This sure rates right up there with spontaneous hugs!!

Go Caden ~ We Love you!

No comments:

"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"