Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Clyde Night 3

Last night, Santa sent a letter to our family, thanking us for welcoming Clyde to our Family!!  He is such silly Elf friend, Just take a look at what he did to get this letter to us!
He thought it would be FUN to come in from outisde on a sleigh, with his snowman friends, carring the letter. Oh, did I mention he even brought snow?? Yep, he sure did.... lots and lots of little... fine...white.....follows you all over the house..... SNOW.
He even left his signature in it!! :) Silly Clyde!
I was tottaly bummed that I missed the reaction this day. Courtney had to be at school by 6:00am for a track meet, by the time I got home at 6:30, the boys were already up and playing in with their trucks and trains :( I am sure the rection had to have been pretty darn neat!
I did manage to get them to sit for this picture, before Clyde took his perch upon the fireplace for the day, and the boys played in the snow for the next 5-6 hours. Let me tell you about this here special snow. I'll still be vacuuming it up in JULY!

No comments:

"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"