Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Monday, December 12, 2011

Halloween, better late then never.

When I get home, I'll have to find a single picture of Courtney. Mom and Jack were kind enough to take all 3
kids to a costume Halloween party that Jack's niece throws for kids every year! Everyone was super excited to get in on the action... um... as you can tell with Jack. I told him he was missing the Bling around his neck!
 
So this Year, Caden was a stop light, that actually lit up, and Colin of course was stuck wearning more hand me down costumes (wonder if I'll ever get him his own??) But he sure did make a cute dinosaur {or dragon as he would say} even it was a size too small! :-) His favorite part was the wings and tail, as he showing you here. Courtney was a super cute bumblee bee. I have a single picture of her at home. I'll get one up soon!


No comments:

"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"