Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Friday, December 5, 2008

Meemas new floor

After at least 16 hours of hard work last weekend Mike finally was able to finish mom's new kitchen/hall floor for Les. It turned out amazing and makes it look like a whole different room! Colin, Courtney and I stayed back on the last day of work, since Courtney had a birthday party to attended, so I can't wait to see it in person!Before


During
This is where we left it Saturday night
Where they picked up Sunday... Caden eating Cheesecake on the new floor!

the end result- next time I am there, I'll have to take a floor view like I did in the before pictures to get the full effect of it all.

No comments:

"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"