Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Saturday, April 25, 2009

Life Lessons

So this apparently is my week for some lessons taught by Caden. Only my boys. Yesterday morning at 6:30am, I went to switch laundry before I went to work. As I was pulling clothes out, little pieces of "stuff" was stuck to everything, I figured someone left paper in their pants or whatever. So by the time I get to the bottom of the load, it got worse, some shirts I think are way ruined (mostly mine of course!) Well, I then found chunks and pieces of Caden's pull up! Ew..!! When he was stripping for his bath, he just took it all off at once, and never took the pull up out of the pants. And I didn't check, just put it all in the washer as is. Well, what a mess that created! I still can't get the stuff off of the black shirts. I might just have to give up soon. Right now I am letting them dry, so I can try to beat it off then rewash it yet again!

Lesson Learned.

*Side note*-The child lock broke off of the pantry door a couple weeks ago. This comes into play here.
So this morning, Caden came into bed with me, as he does every Saturday morning. Once Colin wakes up, Caden always go in and "get's" him for me. He opens the blinds, give him some toys, and sits in the rocker until I come to release Colin. It's nice to have him occupy him for that extra 10 minutes. Well today, they much have decided they were hungry. Caden went and got 3 boxes of cereal from said pantry. Honey Comb, Frosted mini wheat's & the HUGE box of BJ's Cheerios. Well they decided to throw the Cheerio's in the crib. Caden then climbed in the crib after it, they dumped them out and proceeded to have breakfast. I got out of bed because they were way to quiet. Now I know why. I couldn't help but laugh, I couldn't even be mad. First thing I did was grab the camera!

Lesson Learned




o

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry about the pull up. The cheerios one though that is AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

testing testing

"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"