Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Monday, June 22, 2009

Big Boy Beds & Father's day

So Colin is now a "big boy" in his full size bed. Boy you sure don't realize how small your rooms are either until you go from crib to double bed! It's so big for him, he looks so tiny in it! I wish so much that I could have gotten pictures of all of it, but unfortunately we still can't find the power cord for our camera charger, which really stinks! Those who know me, know that I need to take pictures always! I feel so lost this past week, we've missed so many great photo ops!

Which brings me to my next topic. Fathers day!


We had a great Father's day! We did a whole dinosaur theme for Mike, from the wrapping paper, to dinosaur chocolates, to little play dino's. Then he found the tickets in the "walking with Dinosaurs" show that him, Courtney and Caden will go to on Wednesday night. I bought the tickets for him about 4 months ago and have been hiding it since them! So in addition to that, he got 3 new shirts, a cookie cake, balloon and my dad, Cheryl and Mom came over and we had a yummy cookout and some steaks on the grill courtesy of my dad! It turned out to be a nice relaxing day and Mike is SUPER excited about those tickets for Wednesday! ( I am jealous! We just couldn't afford for all of us to go.)

Saturday afternoon we went to a graduation party for Aunt Leah, who graduated from College a couple weeks ago. What a crappy day it was! It was about 64 and rainy all day long! but we had a nice time. Caden actually interacted quite a bit with other children as well as adults. He even practiced saying Leah's Uncle Joe's name! I thought it was the best! He really is coming along great. So although we were nice and chilly, wet and muddy, we still had fun, and Congrats to Aunt Leah!

No comments:

"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"