Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Monday, June 28, 2010

African Lion Safari

 I have always wanted to go to the African Lion Safari. These animals walk right up to your car! It's in Canada, about 1.5 hours from where we live. It's VERY expensive. So we've never gone. BUT I just WON us tickets on our local radio station! I can't even begin to say how freaking excited I am ! I know the boys will LOVE this! Since there are only 4 passes, we'll still have to pay $30 for Colin to go. And I dont' plan on driving our vechicle through the jungle to get ruined either, so we'll have to pay $6 per person to ride their bus. BUT STILL!! It will be very costly, but not as much as if we had to pay ourself. I can't wait to pick a day to go.. which should prove interesting since Every weekend between now and the end of August are pretty much booked already! 

No comments:

"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"