Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Colin Got Placement!

I just got a call from Caden's counsler (who is the intake coordinator at his program as well) and the summer class that Colin was on the waiting list for, opened up and they accepted him into the program! I am SUPER excited! So he'll start in the summer program with Caden on July 12th, then just transition to the regular fall program come September. I just had to share the news, I am SO happy for him!!

**It sure helps to have a child in the program already and to get bugs in ears early!**

Now I just have to wait for a call back from the school district to see what we have to do next! :-)

No comments:

"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"