Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Thursday, January 5, 2012

2011 Survey

I thought it would be fun to get some of the kids perspectives from the past year. I'd like to do this every year, just to see how it changes as they grow up, however, we'll see if that happens or not :-) Here are the answers the kids gave to the following questions:

Courtney Age 14
Past 2011
Hardest Thing in 2011? Had my first ever cavity filled
What you loved most about 2011? Don't know
Favorite 2011 memory? Cruise Vacation
Present
What is your favorite Activity? School Sports (Track, Tennis, Cheer)
Favorite Color? light blue & teal
Favorite Book? The Lying Game Series
Favorite Food? Pizza
Least Favorite Food? Stuffed Green Pepper Soup
Favorite Song? Fly by Nikki Manaj
What do you like best about Mom? She is Nice
Dad? He is funny
Caden? Cute
Colin? Nothing.
Future
Biggest Goal for 2012? Run Faster
What do you want to get better at? Raise Grades
What do you want to be when you grow up? Doctor, Lawyer or Vet.

Caden Age 6
Past 2011
Greatest lesson Learned in 2011? I don't know
Best Part off 2011? Cruise Ship (can I go pee now?)
Present
Favorite Color? Red, Blue & Green
Favorite Food? Strawberries
Favorite Book? Sponge Bob (I laugh at his, we don't even have this book!)
Favorite Activity? I don't know
What do you like about Mom? She Loves me
About Dad? He lets me put wood in the fire place before he lights it
Courtney? She loves the cats
Colin? Nothing
Future
What do you want to get better at? Jobs
What do you want to be when you grow up? A Mailman

Colin Age 4
Past 2011
Best Part of 2011? Ugh, leave me alone I am playing with my cars!
Present
Favorite Color? Blue
Favorite Activity? Playing Trains
Favorite Food? Salami Sandwich
Favorite Book? Cartoons
What do you like best about Mom? I love her
Dad? He's just funny
Courtney? Nothing
Caden? WHAT?!?!
Future
What do you want to be when you grow up? A Train Person. 

No comments:

"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"