Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Random Picutres

I figured I better get some pictures on here while I have a chance too, or as we all know, I'll never do it. These are only a VERY VERY Few. It's what I have on me at work. Last week we headed out to Olean to Celebrate Christmas with Chris & Melissa while they were in town. GG set up a Horse drawn wagon ride for everyone while were there. It was a super nice day with the temps in the 40's, so it was perfect. All the kids on the wagon to take take turns sitting up front and holding the reins, which they all really loved. Courtney & Aunt Melissa then go to drive the horses back to the barn! How Fun!
Here is Caden, being his silly self.

Caden was one of the 3 king in the Nativity play at our Church on Christmas eve. He did such a good job, but didin't really want to sit near the other kids, so after he handed his gift Joseph, he walked as far as he possibly could away before he sat down. :-) In acutallity, he should have been seated right next to Mary, before that king in the red, since he was King #1 giving the gift of Gold. Good Job Caden!

Here is Colin on the wagon ride. Poor Colin, had just started his new meds the day prior to this, and his little self was just adjusting to them. He was pretty out of it for a while. He didn't eat for the first couple of days, and fall asleep at random times as well. I am glad he's adjusting better now, over a week later.

More Colin resting up on Daddy

Here's our yearly family picture before heading to church on Christmas eve. This was HARD to get this year. We had to lock the dog in the garage, and Colin wanted nothing to do with it at all. As you can tell, he hadn't yet started his meds yet, and this is what Colin "typically" looked like before meds. I may start refering to him before and after meds. There proves to be QUITE a different Colin in there :)

My Babes when they were all happy. Long before the family picture. I am super glad I was able to get this good picture of the 2 of them.

And Christmas eve, setting out Cookies, Milk & Carrots for Santa and the reindeer. of course we all sproting our annual christmas eve pj's as well. It's hard to find courtney 2 pieces that match at her age, so she only bottoms.

And here is my Little Pengiun man and Elf boy. How cute are they!? The PJ's made me laugh my butt off, but oh so adorable.

1 comment:

Just me. said...

LOVE the updates finally :) Way cute pics!

"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"