Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Thursday, January 26, 2012

Courtney

Courtney - Has taken up running over the past year. Last Spring she finished out middle school enjoying Track & Field in May. This first year of high school, she decided to do Indoor Track for the winter until Spring comes along to do Track & Field again. She even thinks she'll do Cross Country in the Fall.
I Couldn't be more proud of her. I wish I could upload the picture that was in the Depew/Lancaster Bee, but it won't let me. At the beginning of the season she made the sports section of this community paper! There is an awesome picture of her, but alas, I can't scan it in! :(

These 2 pictures are pretty awesome anyway. They are great action shots, showing how hard she is working. I love her form, her arms bent, fingers relaxed and the way her hair is swinging behind her. I LOVE that she is loving running, and honestly, maybe one of these days, I'll lace up my running shoes again and get out there with her.  
Great Job Courtney!!

**I obviously copied these pictures from facebook, its seems that section 6 runs needs to get credit for them! Thanks for the memories!
"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"