Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Thursday, April 18, 2013

I've seen this done on Pinterest a million times. LOVE it. I've always wanted to do, In fact, there's LOTS of things I've always wanted to do but never have. Courtney was lucky enough to have to do this for her creative arts class. Lucky girl. She did a great job, I love it!

Here's my bright idea - I want to have one day a month and have a craft day..A sat evening, or sun afternoon, I don't care. But I think we should pick a craft from Pinterest, get the supplies and do it! Each month pick a new one, people can rotate with the picking so we all get our own styles, but we all do the project, and the cost of the supplies can just be split equally among whoever is going to do it. I so want to do this!! I actually found a flip flop wreath this morning that I am DYING to make for our back door! Hm......

No comments:

"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"