Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Monday, June 17, 2013

End of the year teacher gifts

This is our last year with the boys amazing teachers. I am SO sad, but so Thankful that we've had the past 2 years with them, and that We've been lucky enough to have both boys with them. So I wanted to go all out for gifts this year. So, First I ordered them each 31 personalized lunch bags, and matching nail fiiles :) Then, I  made them these awesome clocks! 

This is Mrs Reiner's. Her favorite color is brown, so I made it that color scheme as much as I possibly could.
This is Mrs Anna's Bag & Clock. We went with the fun tie dyed look for her :) 

Mrs Reiner's Clock with her bag

And Mrs Strebel's clock and her bag. 

These teachers have truly been amazing to us, and Can't imagine not having them for the past few years. Having both boys, and together as well, has been such a blessing to us. I almost feel like we are losing a part of our family, or moving away with both boys leaving them next year.  I can't begin to put words to how awesome they've been to us. They will always have a special place in my heart. 

No comments:

"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"