Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Friday, June 14, 2013

Random ness that I want to remember

Caden at Tball - I can't find the picture I took of Colin?! 

Colin playing around in the Puddle we get out front when the sprinklers are on. lol He had a ton of fun. 

Courtney took this awesome picture of herself. Love it. 

Paulas Donuts..... YUM! My favorite, Peanut Cream... I can almost taste it now.....

The boys being goofy in the car on the way home from Kristins last month.

Mike and I, last month.

Ah.. the rain barrel. I took this hanging out of our bedroom window. We've had some pretty crazy rain storms lately. Like major. This was one a few weeks ago, it was raining so hard, the rain barrel was POURING out everywhere. It's hard to tell from the picture, but the ground on the bottom next to it, had a good 4-5 inches of water. We had to take the plant out of the top to keep it from flooding off of it. crazy! 

No comments:

"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"