Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Courtney's First Day of 7th Grade!

I have to start this post by saying that I can't believe I have a child old enough to be in 7th grade already!I realize that I am not "old" Nor I a feel "old" However having a child in 7th grade really makes me FEEL OLD! *Sigh* Before I know it she'll be in high school, then college, driving, moving, married.... ok I gotta stop now. She did have a good first day and made a new friend too, who just moved to our district, so that is great for her!



t

No comments:

"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"