Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Saturday, April 17, 2010

April Fools Day

Yea, yea, I know I am 17 days late posting this. I am behind on TONS of stuff. Colin does't settle until after 10 typically and by then the last thing I want to do is post blog posts. So for April fools, I got Mike pretty good. I shaving creamed his truck. And he had NO idea it was me. He figured it was Dave, of course, so we went along with it for awhile. Eventually I asked him, are you SURE it was Dave?? He said why, was it YOU?? LOL I was cracking up. In a million years he never thought me. We got all sides of the truck and I thought we did pretty good!


No comments:

"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"