Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Friday, April 23, 2010

Sponsor Me?

I have registered to run my 2nd 5K on May 8th! I am even more excited about this one then I was for my first one I think. First off, I have a goal to beat my first time of 39:19. Secondly it's supporting a great cause! It's to support the Heritage Center Foundation which is an advocate group for children & Adults with disabilites. Obvioulsy you all know this a cause Mike & I will support until for the rest of our lives. Having 2 speical needs children, I couldn't think of a better cause to run for and raise money for. Although we currently don't use the Heritage center programing or advocacy, you never know what the future might hold. Colin may end up in one of their programs or we may need them to advocate for Caden as he gets older. The possibilites are endless. You can click HERE to go to my race page and donate any dollar amount to help me get to my goal. Any amount is welcome. Even $1.00 is worth a TON to this cause! Won't  you please consider helping to sponsor me? And please remember to cheer me on Saturday May 8th as I run my 2nd Race and strive to beat my original set time!

No comments:

"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"