Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My little truckers

Meet the boys new best friend, The Chevy Silverado. They both ALWAYS wanted a power wheels, but with them costing well over $300, we could never afford it, nor could I justify that amount of money either. So our neighbors, who boys are 8 and 10 now, asked us last weekend if we were interested in theirs. I said sure, thinking I'll pay no more then $100 ~ Well they gave it to them for FREE! I SO need to get them a gift card to repay them or something. We couldn't even afford $100 right now, but I didn't want to pass up the opportunity either, so this was so great! The boys love riding in it together, as long as no one but Caden is driving (per Caden of course) They even enjoy being little mechanics.

There they are traveling down Bory Drive!

And checking under the hood to make sure the engine is OK
Gas stop mommy. I've even caught him laying UNDER it checking the under carriage. I think he watches Dave too much. LOL 

1 comment:

Burnhams said...

That is AWESOME pretending On cadens part!

"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"