Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Bribery DOES work!

Last night Stacy bribed Colin into sleeping through the night. She told him if he stays in bed all night long that she would give him a sucker in the morning. Well ~ we finally got him asleep about 9:30 and he slept until 7am! Can you say Mommy is THRILLED??!! LOL I am so proud of him. So much that I think I am going to go and buy Stacy a years worth of suckers!  Seriously though. When he did wake up, I was just coming to get him into the car anyway, so he was standing in his doorway ½ asleep still and said “mom?” I said Hi Col Col, you slept really good huh?! He replied “Stacy give me sucker?” I said, yep, she sure will, Mommy is so proud!

And I am. And I hope he does it again tonight. And tomorrow. And the next night. And the next night.

Fingers crossed.

No comments:

"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"