Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Kudos to Heather

Heather ~ I hope you don't mind that I am posting this, but I am just so happy and proud for you, I have to!

Welcome Baby Taylor!
Congrats to Heather, Travis, Cardon & Kaliya on the new addition to the family!

I am just so proud of Heather, for delievering Taylor, who weighed in at 7lbs 11oz and was 20 inches long, by herself, in the CAR on the way to the birthing center!! Yes, it does still happen! LOL I only wish I could have been there, however in our original plans, I would have flown out this coming Saturday, therefore I would have ended up missing the birth anyway :-(

Congrats guys! Heather, wishing you a speedy recovery!

2 comments:

Burnhams said...

Thanks Kym!

Running Diva Mom said...

Hey Kym! that baby is adorable. almost makes me want to have #3!! :-)

You've won something on my blog -- please check it out and send me your contact info. Congrats, and thanks for following my journey!!

"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"