Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Way Back When

Look what I found on my dad's cell phone last week? I couldn't believe he still had this picture of Colin!! Colin must have been maybe around 6 weeks old I think?? I am judging by how much hair he had lost. LOL Just about when the colic & reflux were in FULL swing! Anyway, LOVE this picture of him!

1 comment:

Running Diva Mom said...

Hey Kym! You've won something on my blog -- please check it out and send me your contact info. Congrats, and thanks for following my journey!!

"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"