Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Updates

I am getting there slowly but surely with the updates! I still have Caden's birthday to get on here, as well as Mike's pond and our family camping weekend as well. I promise in time it will all get done. hopefully within the next couple of months anyway!!

Yesterday Caden started his first day of Kindergarten!
Today Colin returned to his theraputic preschool
AND
Today Courtney started 8th grade!

Fall is also starting to show around WNY {yay!!} I LOVE the fall, and all the pretty colors and cooler temps that it brings with. I am looking forward to {hopefully} get out apple picking, visiting the farm and pumpkin picking! keep posted for more behind blogging!

No comments:

"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"