Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Wednesday, December 29, 2010

*Knot Just Rags*


Welcome to my new business!
Soon I'll be opening an Etsy store, once I have enough inventory to post things on it, as well as possibly starting up another blog. I also have a Knot Just Rags album on my facebook page, that I post current in stock fabrics and items on as well.

Knot Just Rags are Handmade Rag(fabric) Garlands and Wreaths. The big item currently is a Valentine Heart. The heart is 12 inches around before, and after completion about 14 inches. It's very pretty! I will also be working on a Valentines Garland hopefully within the next week or so as well. My wreaths are all done on pre-shaped Heavy Metal wire frames or light wire frames that we shape. Garlands are done on Twine with loops at either end for hanging. This can be used anywhere, Draped over windows/curtains, mantles, baby or kids rooms, and entry ways. Your Imagination is the limit! They are PERFECT for any decor in your home, whether it's Country, Primitive, Casual, Contemporary, or a mix of all,  we can find a fabric to match and work with your specific taste.

I am looking forward to working on St. Patrick's Day themed items, and some Spring colors as well!

Custom orders are MORE then welcome. This can be from the fabric design/colors to the length of garland or shape/size of the Wreath.

 Matching Garland & Wreaths are also available!  

The Current Heart Wreath.

No comments:

"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"