Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Playing Catch up

Almost daily I look on the blog, and think " I need to update this", " I really should update this" then the kids start screaming, or laundry needs switched or the dishes need washed, dinner needs cooked, by the time I think about it again. I am ready for bed, or back staring at it the next day, starting ALL OVER AGAIN. So, needless to say, I haven't been very good at sharing the past um.... 4 months of our lives??? After a few people checking in on us, making sure we are still ok (thanks Valerie, for the extra PUSH :-) I promise to try to keep updating little by little as I can. If only the pictures uploaded in less then a mintue, it sure would make it easier!

So... with that being said, I think I have us completed for the most part up to Halloween now. (with a Christmas craft one added in as well.) I'll do an update on everyone soon too!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year Friends, Family & Loved Ones!

No comments:

"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"