Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Wednesday, October 22, 2008

First Day Pictures as promised.

So obviously I still don't know how to make sure my pictures upload in the correct order becuase these are ALL OVER THE PLACE! Try to follow along the best you can! Sorry about that. Upabove, Caden was ready to leave before 8:00!
Watching Sissy get on the bus to take her to school at 7:30
High 5ing Courtney for his first day, he was so excited!
Waking up
I hated to get him up.. poor kid was out cold.

Caden's First Student bus (supporting Mommy's company! :-)
He was NOT happy about the car seat, and I don't know why since he's never had an opportunity to NOT sit in one. hum...
Mommy and Caden waiting... Mind you it was snowing earlier that morning. It was only 34 out and we had been waiting for almost 30 minutes.. Can you say COLD??- notice baby Monkey in his hand.. he kept it with him ALL day long, that's Caden. We were lucky we convinced him to leave the other 6 swaddled in blankie at home. School is working with us as well to get away from the stupid pacifier. I hate that thing, but is all a sensory thing with him...
Waiting.... (with monkey)
Caden's backpack.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, I am proud of Courtney.

I am happy for Caden. He looked so cute. It must have been scary for him. This is a big step. I pray this is the help he needs.

Colin is so cute.

I also commend you and Mike for being such great parents.
Love,
GG

The Beyer Family said...

Good job caden Im so proud of you!!!
Love Daddy

"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"