Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Monday, October 27, 2008

We lost a monkey...

This is very very tragic. Caden didn't have it when he got home from school, and he didn't have it at school either, we only know this because his teacher wrote a note home saying that Caden missed monkey all day long. Ugh. He came home looking and looking and looking. Yes we have 4 other ones, but this one is the original. His first one ever from when he was a baby. It just wont' be the same. We called Michelle, who said it got on the bus with him today. I called the terminal (of course I have my resources at my fingertips!) and they double checked the bus for me, no sign of monkey..... not good.

Bye Bye Monkey (#1) we'll miss you! *sniff * sniff *

No comments:

"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"