Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Frog Dog Bart
Playing on the cat toy
Caden... I think he was tired, he was laying in the dog bed.

Leah doing dishes I think?Meema enjoying her wine
nHorsey rides!
Uncle Shawn & Caden
Leah, Angel & Courtney watching TV
Mike Carving Turkey
Courtney & colin
Mike saying Happy Thanksgiving to a cat.


Just thinking about we are grateful for this day, our health, our children, home and the ability to support all them with what we've got. We also want to take this time to remember Grandpa Les Bug today. We are sorry that he won't be with us to share in this day, but are Thankful that he was a part of our lives and was able to touch us all during his time here. I know we've all learned lessons from him. He taught Mike lots of things as well. He is greatly missed- beyond belief by Mom. This holiday season is going to be extra hard for her. After hanging up the phone with her last night.... I know it is already affecting her. When asked, Caden still points up to heaven when Grandpa Les's name is mentioned. I hope this is something that he never forgets ~ he was young so it worries me sometimes that he might forget, but I guess it's up to us to make sure that we keep that spirit alive, in both him and Colin (who will Never really rememeber him at all unfortunately :( )

Today we are headed to my dads house for dinner.. after Mike gets home from work. It's just the kids and I right now. Colin had a another rough night, I guess that makes it 16.5 months of rough night now huh? I am not sure how much longer this can continue on this path.. mommy is exhausted! My dad and Cheryl are having us, Shawn & Leah and my mom over for dinner. I thought it very so nice of my dad to include mom in today - knowing that she would need family around her today ~ Yet another thing to be thankful for!!

So Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"