Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Thursday, November 6, 2008

Open School for Caden tonight!

Tonight is Caden's open school night for his center, we are so excited to go and take Courtney & Colin to visit as well. Were going to have dinner with his teachers and get to meet all the therapists that weren't there for our initial visit before he began. I am looking forward to it.

Caden's was pretty sick earlier this week. He had the flu shot on Friday and ended up with a touch of it on Monday. He lasted a whole 15 minute's at school before they called me to come and pick him up. He had a temp of 103.6- by the time I had got to school to get him at 10:00 and had thrown up and was a lump in his teachers arms. Poor Baby. By that evening and after 2 doses of meds, the fever broke and stayed away. He was able to go back to school yesterday.

Colin's been pretty testy lately as well. I hoping he's just cutting teeth. He is STILL not sleeping through the night, imagine that- someday I'll get sleep!! And he is STILL nursing too. Who would have thought over a year ago that I would manage to nurse him for his full first year, - let alone never be able to get him to stop!! I've been told as soon as he's emotionally ready.... I wonder when that will be? Soon??

Work for Kym is getting busier and busier. They are starting a new charter promotion for the holiday season- to possibly become permanent. We will be fielding all the charter calls for not only our WNY area- but the WHOLE northeast-including, MA, CT, RI, Long Island & others. I guess if it's a hit, and takes off, it's job security for me and the plus is I'll never be bored! We'll see how that pans out.

No comments:

"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"