Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Our New President


I am putting this in here becasue it is significant. Since I use this not only as a blog, but as a scrapbook and journal as well, I thought it was importnatn that this be in here. I will admit that I wasn't thrilled with either canidate. Both had strong & weak points. Walking into voting I still wasn't tottally sure who I wanted to choose to run our country. I didn't vote for Obama- I ended up voting for McCain, and that was after flipping back and forth a couple times. But McCain was my first choice originally anyway- so I stuck with it. That's not to say I am dissapointed with the outcome of the election- It is what it is. Change is good. No matter what Canidate would have made it into office.

So Congrats to President Barak Obama & his family. I must admit, I love the thought of having young children in the white house.

No comments:

"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"