Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Sunday, January 10, 2010

Colin's Swing

The View with swing up. I was able to keep everthing that was in the prior in there still, which was nice, just had to move it around a bit!

Thanks to my great friend Heather, and her awesome mom Jan, we were able to get Colin the Ekorre swing for therapy purposes. Heather has one for Cardon and Loves it. Her mom lives in Utah near and Ikea (which we have no where near us) and offered to go and pick one up for us and ship it to us. I am SO very thankful to her for this! After patiently waiting for a week, it arrived yesterday. Then after patiently waiting and working hard for about 4 hours, Mike & I managed to get it hung up! that is after numerous countless trips for Mike having to crawl up into the crawl space above the house to find the crazy studs, then having to make our own studs to nail the darn thing into! (darn old houses that don't make sense) But the boys both love it and I am excited it's finally here. Colin starts therapy this Thursday at our house, so I am excited to show his therapist this!

The Mess trying to get it installed!
Daddy working hard
Finally!
Caden laying in it!
Col laying in it.

3 comments:

Burnhams said...

I am totally loving the air bladder in there. I'm thinking we are going to have to get one!

Burnhams said...

oh and you're welcome!

The Beyer Family said...

Heather - I think you would love it too, you should get it. So worth the $10. I've even let air OUT of it 3 times and could even let more out!

"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"