Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Thursday, January 21, 2010

Courtney's new Do

Courtney got ALOT of hair cut off tonight! Tons of it. It was down past her shoulders when we went in. I am so glad she did this. It looks wonderful one her!





Look at how grown up she looks! I think this cut is PERFECT for her!
And SHE Loves it too. It took me ALOT of convincing to get her to go this short, but I am very glad she did.

1 comment:

Betzy said...

I LOVE THE NEW DO!!! It does suit her perfectly. She looks even more like her mommy now (that's a good thing btw :-D)

"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"