Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Extreme Makeover Home Edition Buffalo date set!


I just learned the date that Extreme Home Makeover Buffalo will be aired!
Everyone set their DVR's for
Sunday Jan 24th at 8:00Pm
the show will also be aired for 2 hours rather then the normal 1 hour in order to highlight all the work that was done in the entire community.
I am SO excited to see this aired. I was SO lucky and blessed to be able to go to the site almost daily and follow the progress, not to mention get up close and personal with the designers and get to meet Jonathan; the producer and work side by side with him and our drivers. I can't wait to see it actually aired on TV and say " I was there & a part of that!"

No comments:

"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"